OILS MAY SEEM COMPLICATED. BUT EDUCATION IS FREE!
The landscape has changed a little since COVID19 came along, so for now we are doing only the following formats for classes:
- one-on-one via phone call, zoom, FB messenger
- small group classes via zoom
- here's a long, but very in-depth oils 101 class created by Jo (the link will take you to our new You Tube channel)
- by text, we can send you a "textable class" that plays an audio file
- Facebook education about our plant-based lifestyle is posted daily on our Boondocks Essential Wellness page - by sharing what we do, we hope it helps you see the many ways plants can help your health and your family's health too.
We can talk about what some of the oils smell like, as well as what kinds of health benefits they can help with. We also have hand-outs that are printed from Pub Med, as well as other articles we will leave with you to read at your convenience.
Yes, there is a LOT of science to back up what everyone is saying about how amazing these therapeutic quality oils really are. There are over 22,000 essential oil articles/reports just on Pub Med alone!
We will talk about oils, pass some around to smell, and answer questions. Essential oils are complex and Young Living has over 600 products so we aim to keep things simple for first timers but can add more information for those who want it.
While everyone needs the proprietary Young Living Thieves immune-supporting blend now more than ever, due to Covid19 social distancing, we are not currently offering in-person make & take classes. If you would like to see our 101 Oils & Gut Health class, we have now uploaded it to You Tube so you don't have to miss out on the education!
If you wish to purchase any of the DIY products we make, or purchase a bottle or two of Young Living essential oils without becoming a Young Living member just yet, please email us at